While New York City has always been a great spot for celebrity sightings, the streets outside of Radio City Music Hall today were a paparazzo’s dream. And it was all thanks to the Conde Nast Media Group’s 5th Annual Fashion Rocks event.
Hosted by Dennis Leary, Fashion Rocks included some of the biggest names in entertainment including Beyonce Knowles, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus, and Justin Timberlake.
Thirteen of the most talented female performers joined together onstage at Fashion Rocks to sing "Just Stand Up!", which is the worldwide charity single benefiting Stand Up To Cancer.
The song was created and produced by LA Reid and Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds, who took the stage alongside singing sensations including: Beyonce Knowles, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus, Keyshia Cole, Leona Lewis, Fergie, Ciara, Mariah Carey, Ashanti, Natasha Bedingfield and Nicole Scherzinger at Radio City Music Hall on Friday (September 5).
Last night was a big night for the Peapod Foundation. The Black Eyed Peas showed up and did a benefit concert, and shared their hearts about helping out the less fortunate.
Before the gig, Fergie told press, "Travelling around the world and seeing disease and poverty, for me it's about giving back." And she’s certainly giving back. Earlier this year, the group opened the Peapod Music and Arts Academy for kids in foster care/at risk teens.
For all of you Natasha Bedingfield fans out there, yesterday was a big day. Not only did her new album “Pocket Full of Sunshine” drop, but she whetted the appetites of her adoring fans with a visit to MTV’s TRL.
The “Unwritten” singer showed up at the 1515 Broadway studio looking hotter than ever in a black and white striped top, a white trench coat, and some killer black leather knee-high boots.
If you happened to be in England this past weekend, you may have noticed a huge freaking concert going on at Wembley Stadium. It was all to honor the late Princess Diana, and her two princes were among the spectators celebrating her life.
Well-known Diana friend Elton John opened the whole shindig with a rousing rendition of “Your Song” followed by a personal greeting from Princes William and Harry. The 70,000 fans in attendance, and the over 500 million people watching worldwide, were ready to rock.
Billboard Magazine's top 50 singles of 2006. The Billboard Hot 100 reflects accumulated radio and sales points based specifically on Nielsen BDS, which monitors radio airplay, and Nielsen Soundscan, which monitors singles sales, from Dec. 3, 2005 through Nov. 25, 2006.
Now, before we get to this list... I just have to say that my personal top 10 would not be their top 10, so I'm going to work on my OWN list. Oh yea, it's The Gossip Girls Top 10 singles coming at you later today. (Give me some time, you know I have to 'shuffle' my iPod and find them!)
Back to the list, here you go:
50. Don't Forget About Us - Mariah Carey
49. Savin' Me - Nickelback
48. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
47. What You Know - T.I.
46. Laffy Taffy - D4L
45. Walk Away - Kelly Clarkson
44. Yo (Excuse Me Miss) - Chris Brown
43. Where'd You Go - Fort Minor feat. Holly Brook
42. My Humps - The Black Eyed Peas
41. I'm in Luv (Wit a Stripper) - T-Pain feat. Mike Jones
40. Stickwitu - The Pussycat Dolls
39. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
38. Photograph - Nickelback
37. (When You Gonna) Give It Up to Me - Sean Paul feat. Keyshia Cole
36. Ms. New Booty - Bubba Sparxxx feat. The Ying Yang Twins and Mr. Collipark
35. Money Maker - Ludacris feat. Pharrell
34. Gold Digger - Kanye West feat. Jamie Foxx
33. Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
32. Ain't No Other Man - Christina Aguilera
31. Everytime We Touch - Cascada
30. Lips of an Angel - Hinder
29. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
28. Unfaithful - Rihanna
27. How to Save a Life - The Fray
26. What Hurts the Most - Rascal Flatts
25. Lean Wit It, Rock Wit It - Dem Franchize Boyz feat. Lil Peanut & Charlay
24. Snap Yo Fingers - Lil Jon feat. E-40 & Sean Paul of The YoungBloodz
23. Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
22. London Bridge - Fergie21. Move Along - The All-American Rejects
20. I Write Sins Not Tragedies - Panic! At the Disco
19. S.O.S. - Rihanna
18. It's Goin' Down - Yung Joc
17. So Sick - Ne-Yo
16. Run It! - Chris Brown feat. Juelz Santana
15. Buttons - The Pussycat Dolls feat. Big Snoop Dogg
14. Me & U - Cassie
13. Over My Head (Cable Car) - The Fray
12. Grillz - Nelly feat. Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp
11. Be Without You - Mary J. Blige
10. Check On It - Beyonce feat. Slim Thug
9. Sexyback - Justin Timberlake
8. Ridin' - Chamillionaire feat. Krayzie Bone
7. Crazy - Gnarls Barkley
6. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield
5. Hips Don't Lie - Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean
4. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
3. Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland
2. Temperature - Sean Paul
1. Bad Day - Daniel Powter